2022 race schedule
2022 Race Schedule
Event details coming soon
FB | FG | JVB | JVG
SG | SB | VB | VG
State Champ race entry is not included in the race series pass.
Registration closes at 12:00 PM (noon) on the Monday before race weekend.
Student-athletes must be associated with a team:
- Complete Colorado League Membership: $150
- Purchase Series Race Pass $240 (Only Available Before Race #1 Registration Deadline, State Championship Not Included)
- Purchase Individual Race Entry $70
Membership Fees and Race Series Pass are non-refundable. Individual race entry fees are transferable within the same race season.
Team fees may be in addition to the above.
Independent riders and for other registration questions, please contact email@example.com
Chip Timing, Race Plates & Feed Zone Badges
Race plates and Honey Stinger Feed Zone badges will be distributed to head coaches and/or team directors at Race #1.
All racers will receive a permanent race plate with a chip timing transponder. Racers will use their assigned race plate for the entire series. Be sure to bring your race plate to each race. Please remove this number plate before mounting the bike on a car rack to prevent loss.
If a racer loses their race plate, replacement race plates will be available at the Information Tent for $10.00.
security + traffic management
Race day security and traffic management are provided by Ace Security & Safety LLC. Uniformed security and traffic personnel will patrol the race venue and direct traffic to assure the safety of our community. Please respect the officer’s and traffic manager’s requests and directions as they work to ensure a safe and enjoyable race experience for everyone.
The Colorado League is a guest in our host communities. We insist our participants and spectators:
- Treat the race crew and volunteers with courtesy and respect.
- Follow instructions of volunteers, race crew, and course marshals.
- Do not trespass on private property.
- Follow all posted rules and signs.
- Obey the rules of the road for cars and bicycles.
- Adhere to trail etiquette.
- No dogs off-leash.
- Pack it in, Pack it out.
- All race venues are non-smoking and non-vaping.
- No alcohol or recreational drugs are allowed to be consumed on-site.
- Firearms are prohibited.
- Drones are not allowed.
Support the colorado league
Together we foster healthy habits in youth, develop self-confidence, cultivate leadership, and strengthen family bonds one pedal stroke at a time.