2021 RACE INFORMATION
RACE #1 Individual Time Trial Yampa and Crystal
August 28 - 29, 2021
RACE #1 Individual Time Trial Platte and Piedra
September 11-12, 2021
Results - Preliminary
Category Petition submissions close Thursday, Sept. 16
RACE #2 XC ALL REGIONS
September 25-26, 2021
Saturday - Yampa Region || Volunteer Sign Up
Sunday - Platte Region || Volunteer Sign Up
Snowmassive Chase XC Race Info (Snowmass)
Saturday - Crystal Region || Volunteer Sign Up
Sunday - Piedra Region || Volunteer Sign Up
RACE #3 XC ALL REGIONS
October 9-10, 2021
Saturday - Platte Region || Volunteer Sign Up
Sunday - Yampa Region || Volunteer Sign Up
Saturday - Piedra Region || Volunteer Sign Up
Sunday - Crystal Region || Volunteer Sign Up
Rider Membership Fee: $150
Race Entry Fee: $65 per race.
Rider membership and race entry fees are non-refundable, Race entry fees are transferable to another race or rider within the current season.
Important Race Links:
COLORADO LEAGUE REFUND POLICY & WEATHER GUIDELINES
Rider membership and race entry fees are NOT refundable. Race entry fees are transferable within the current year series ONLY. Race registration is ONLY available online.
Registration deadline is Monday at NOON the week of the race. No onsite registration. Please email email@example.com to request a race entry transfer.
Pre-registration fees are non-refundable due to inclement weather or poor air quality. Race entry fees are non-transferable to subsequent or re-scheduled races due to inclement weather, poor air quality, or other situations that result in cancellation.
Below are the guidelines for how the League will conduct races and events if the weather, air quality, or other situations arise that interfere with risk management policies.
Our primary considerations are the safety of riders, support staff and spectators, and potential damage to the venue and trails. Any decisions regarding canceling, postponing, or altering race start times, lap lengths, number of laps, etc. will be made jointly by the league director, chief referee, and the land manager. Often this decision cannot be made until the morning of the race due to the unpredictable and rapidly changing nature of severe weather, air quality, or other circumstances.
The League will make every attempt to notify the racing population as soon as possible via website updates, social media, and/or other communication channels.
- Races are held on their scheduled dates unless the race course on the day of the race is deemed unrideable and dangerous.
- The League will have the option to alter the start of a race from its published times if the weather, air quality, or other circumstances create dangerous conditions.
- Communication of delays, changes in start time, courses, etc. will be made by the League as follows:
- On the league website prior to the race day, if possible
- Via social media
- Team App
- Over the public address system on race day.
- Courses and/or lap lengths may be altered or shortened due to weather conditions. Last minute changes will be broadcast to riders at the start of each wave via the race announcer. If conditions require a change in the number of laps during a race, a person will be stationed at the lap line advising riders of the change.
- All racing will stop immediately in the presence of dangerous circumstances, as signified by the chief referee, race director and/or EMS staff. Racing may continue once the league director, chief referee, and head timer have conferred.
- Re-starting a race that has been stopped:
- Depends on the schedule and number of laps completed, the race may be declared over;
- If a race is stopped due to hazardous conditions, standard scoring is to count only the laps completed and to score riders who had to evacuate as pulled.
- If time permits, racers will be able to resume laps beginning from the lap line.
Contact League Director Kate Rau.